The Benefits of Hiring an Agent
If you are planning on buying a home or investing in property, you may have already done some searching on your own. You may have gone to a couple open houses, or called a few people to schedule a private showing for the property.
While it is possible to do all of this on your own, statistics prove that you will be more successful in finding the perfect property at the right price with the help of a professional Real Estate agent.
We work for you!
The right Real Estate agent will know the local market well (as we do) and can help you find and purchase your ideal home quickly and smoothly. During viewings, an agent will give you the “inside scoop” on the property so that you know the full story. They will also point out any desirable features, and any potential issues, that you may otherwise miss.
When you are ready to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you did not have your own agent, you would need to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is obliged to work in the seller’s best interest rather than yours.
Bottom line: As your agent, we are here for you every step of the way!
What Should You Look For in a Real Estate Agent?
Buying a home or investing in property is one of the largest purchases you will make throughout your life. The perfect agent for the job of helping that process should…
- Take time to understand YOUR needs and goals, making them a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything and answers questions with full transparency, so you know what is happening every step of the way.
- Has experience and expertise in the local market
- Knows how to find properties within your price range
- Let’s you know about any new listings as quickly as possible so you do not miss out on anything
- Will advise you on the best price to offer, and skillfully negotiate price, conditions, closing date, etc. so you get the best deal possible.
- Can recommend local services to assist you in the moving process- truly being with you from start to finish, and beyond.
These are the most important qualities to look for in your agent- and they are qualities our clients have said we have.
In the end, the best way to select your agent is to meet with them, ask questions, and see if they are a good fit. We offer free consultations so that you are completely comfortable with your decision.
To schedule an appointment, please email us, call us, or fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!